Room Rental Rates
Meeting Room Rental
Lower Level : Rental rates and general information
Rooms are available to be rented from 6:00am to 10:45pm. You can check the availability of the rooms by going to the schedule on our homepage or by clicking here Lower Level Schedule. Rooms may be booked online by clicking “Request a Room” or by calling the library at 715-532-2604.
Bloedow Room-This room holds 99 people. It offers a small stage and a kitchen with a sink, microwave and refrigerator. There is a serving window in the kitchen also access to the hall. This room has a movable chalkboard, projection screen, television and DVD player. All rooms have chairs and tables available for set up.
O’Connor Room-The O’Connor Room holds 99 people. This room has a room divider/privacy curtain, chalkboard, television and DVD player. All rooms have chairs and tables available for set up.
East Room- The East Room holds 99 people. There is a sink, moveable chalk/marker board, projection screen, television, and DVD player. All rooms have chairs and tables available for set up.
Not-For-Profit Groups and Government Agencies
$5.00 per room/half day (6 hours or less).
$10.00 per room/full day (over 6 hours).
All Other Parties
$10.00 per hour/per room.
$25.00 up to six hours/per room.
$50.00 for more than 6 hours/per room.
You will need to come in beforehand to fill out the Lower Level User Agreement, to pay for the room use, and to receive a code for the keypad.
When advertising your event please remember to note it is in the LOWER LEVEL of the Library and Meeting Room entrance & Parking is in the Lower Level by the Lake.
Meeting Room Agreement
Group name _________________________________________________________________ Date_______________________________________________________________________
(PLEASE PRINT ALL)
Group’s contact name_______________________________________________________________
Group’s contact phone_______________________________________________________________
Group’s contact e-mail_______________________________________________________________
Group's contact mailing address: _______________________________________________________
Additional notes: ___________________________________________________________________
As representative of the above named group, I, personally/we, as-a-group agree to all the following:
* To use provided masking tape to “unlock” doors by placing the tape over the handle, and NOT prop any doors open.
* To close all windows, turn off lights, remove duct tape, and secure all doors before leaving the building.
* To allow no unlawful activity in the community rooms and adjoining premises.
* To ensure that alcohol, tobacco, and illegal substances are not used on the premises by members of our group.
* To furnish our own disposable/recyclable products, such as paper plates, napkins, cups, towels, plastic ware, etc.
* To sweep as needed, and clean up any spills on the floor to prevent accidents.
* To clean all table tops.
* To clean the sinks and counter tops in the kitchenette, if used by our organization.
* To return all furniture and equipment to its original location.
* To remove and properly dispose of any trash generated.
* To pay for any damages or breakage that may occur during our use.
* To remove all possessions overnight so that rooms are available for others to use.
We understand that there is no access for set-up before our paid time. If we wish to set-up a room for our activities, we must pay for that time.
The keypad code for entry will be issued at the time of payment, or within 2 days of using the room. If you request and pay for a room more than 2 days in advance, you will need to contact us to be given a code within the timeframe.
Group contact signature_________________________________________________________________ Date_________________________________________________________________________________
Please click here for the full Meeting Room Policy.