Meeting Room Rental
Rental rates and general information
You will need to come in beforehand to fill out the Meeting Room Agreement, to pay for the room use, and to receive a code for the keypad.
When advertising your event please remember to note it is in the LOWER LEVEL of the Library and Meeting Room entrance & Parking is in the Lower Level by the Lake.
- Lower Level of the library
- Rooms are available 6:00am to 10:45pm.
- Check the availability of the rooms.
- Reserve a Room or call the library at 715-532-2604.
Not-For-Profit Groups and Government Agencies
$5.00 per room/half day (6 hours or less).
$10.00 per room/full day (over 6 hours).
All Other Parties
$10.00 per hour/per room.
$25.00 up to six hours/per room.
$50.00 for more than 6 hours/per room.
- 99 people
- moveable chalk/marker board
- projection screen, television, and DVD player
- all rooms have chairs and tables available for set up.
Rusk County Community Library
418 Corbett Ave W.
Ladysmith, WI 54848