Building Open to the Public!
Monday, Tuesday, Saturday: 10-2pm
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 2-6pm
- Wearing masks is strongly recommended.
- Not everyone is vaccinated.
- The library follows the Rusk County DHS guidelines.
- Available to children ages 6-14.
- Check out a fishing pole for one week at a time
- Sign up for a loaner card and they receive a free tackle box that is yours to keep
This program is made possible by the Ladysmith High School Class of ’58, who provides and maintains the fishing Poles.
Check out a power check meter to determine how much energy your appliances use.
Complete instructions accompany the kit.
Learn about the amount of voltage, the electricity cost, and the energy consumption of your appliances.
Get an E-card for checking out materials online! You can only check out e-materials with this card.
Rusk County Community Library
418 Corbett Ave W.
Ladysmith, WI 54848